- 5 per side plank shoulder taps
- 5 side lunges (each side)
- 10 leg raises (each side)
- Laying on your back with both legs straight out, plant your right foot on the ground with you knee up toward the ceiling. Bring your left toe up toward the ceiling, keeping your leg straight. Do the same on the other side.
- 10 pull throughs
- Starting in a plank position, push your head through your shoulders and move toward downward dog. Move back to a plank and repeat.
Tabata (:20/:10) – 8 rounds of each
- Sit Ups
- Push Ups
Rest 1 minute between stations.
Starting with sit ups, perform :20 seconds of work, completing as many reps as possible. Rest for :10 seconds and repeat 8 times for a total of four minutes. Rest for one minute and repeat with each movement. At the end of the workout, you will have completed 8 rounds or four minutes for each movement. Score is total reps per movement. Post score in comments.
- Single leg split (L/R) – 2 Minutes each
- Seated Straddle – 2 minutes